Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Why Hump Day is the best day of the week!

hump day camel
First off, I should thank Geico for reintroducing the term, "Hump Day" to one of their advertisements...yeah, you remember the commercial that forever instilled a camel in your head on Wednesdays - "Happier than a camel on hump day."  Camels aren't even my favorite animals...
 
BUT, back to the point...
Ever since that and just getting halfway through the week, doesn't Wednesday just look a lot happier?  To me, it is!  Think about it, instead of just waiting for the weekend to celebrate, why not celebrate for being halfway done with the week and just gaining motivation to do that because YOU ARE AWESOME!
 
Yeah, I sound corny, but think about how happy you would be if you celebrated everyday as a gift or just as it was your last day, well that's what Wednesday is to me (besides weekends).  For example, today after work I rewarded myself with a "tall, iced chai" from Starbucks.  It can be as simple as that, like other times I would reward myself with a pop or ice cream (depending what money I have or what items are at home).  It doesn't matter what work you did or didn't get complete, what matters is you made it halfway through a week of your life that you will never get back.
 
So...yes, I love hump days and you should to.  They are something to look forward to and are motivating because the week is almost done, thus upcoming weekend!
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Now go out and enjoy the rest of your hump day with a reward because you deserve it!


No comments:

Post a Comment